Tuesday 2 October 2012

Problems with the Reconstruction of a Music Video


When we had chosen out groups and the song we had chosen, we started to produce out own version of ‘Rude Boy – Rihanna.’  The first day we were wanting to start shooting it I found that a very few members of my group were turning up and that it was proving to be nearby impossible to get the production done within a week.

After noticing that it not a lot of people in my group were taking it seriously and not turning up I thought that it would be a good idea if I started to do my video with a different group with people who wouldn’t affect my grade. After talking to different people in different groups I noticed that people were in the same situation with I was in, this meant it would be easier for me to form a new group with different people.

Although this was a good idea I found that this meant that I would have to do a new storyboard for the song that I had chosen and also do research into the video and also give the new people in our group different roles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment