Thursday 22 November 2012

Casting and Mise-en-Scene Recce

Cast
I have 1 main dancer that I am having in my music video who is called Holly Proctor. Then addition to that I also have a couple of dancers who are in a couple of my shots.

Props
I am using a couple of props in my music video. I am using paint bombs in a couple of my shots, this is when they group of dancers are throwing the bombs at each other.

Costume
The costume that my perfromer will be wearing are a number of things. when she is dancing on her own in the woods then she will be dressed in fairytale look about it. When she is in the same shot as the other dancers then they will all be wearing the same thing but obviouosly will be covered in different coloured paint because they have been throwing the paint at each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment